Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Dear random readers,

I must start off by apologizing for my lack of updates and posts. Sorry for making you wait around like that/disappointing you. The past few months have been a lot busier and 'eventful' than I have imagined. I think I will end up writing a post about something that did occur because it was actually the loss of my paternal grandmother, which was a strange event in my life. Anyways, I just wanted to drop a few holiday greetings and wish everyone the very best for the upcoming year.

So, happy holidays, happy new year's eve, happy new year and may the coming year bring you much joy and laughter! I'll be returning in the new year with a post and a poll about which fanfics you'd like me to continue as well as what genre you're interested in reading. This is just so I can get a good idea of what my target audience (probably just one or two people) would like.

If you're reading all of this, I really have to thank you for sticking around this long with me. I know I'm not the best writer, nor am I the most punctual when it comes to posting stuff...but you've endured all of the waiting and the disappearances with me. And for that I thank you, from the bottom of my beating, blood-pumping muscle of an organ, I thank you.

See you all in the new year, and let me know what you're interested in reading. I've got a few ideas in mind...but we'll see.

Randomness...OUT!!!

Thank you, I love you and Happy New Year!

No comments: