Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Updates on Updates!!!

Howdy folks,

I guess it's been a while since I last updated anything really. I guess I've been busy lately with one midterm per week and about 2 or more assignments per week. On top of all that I'm currently having a mid-university life crisis trying to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life. So, that's the update on me...but what I wanted to inform everyone about is...

  1. When I'll be updating my fanfics
  2. Current TVB series and my thoughts
  3. Harry Potter
  4. A Possibility of a Christmas Special (fanfic) 

So...first my fanfics. I will be updating A Series of Unexpected Events this Thursday. You'll probably be asking why not update A Truthful Lie first, and my response to that is...I'm not exactly sure what I want to write...and how I want to carry on with that fanfic. It's funny how when I started that fanfic I had the perfect ending in mind...but as I started to write it...I realized there's so much more that I could write about...so many more twists and turns and of course so many more memorable and cute moments that my original ending would make everyone hate my guts (that's a huge run-on sentence).  Next week I'll try to update Take 2 and then A Truthful Lie...and ya.
For current TVB series, I finished watching Can't Buy Me Love and Every Move You Make and I'm currently watching Gun Metal Grey. You'll probably be wondering why I'm not watching No Regrets and my reason is simple...what's there to watch? Do I want to see Sheren portray yet another strong female character amazingly? No. Do I want to see Wayne in yet another role where he's most likely emotionally tormented and screaming is his lines and acting quite well? No. So, there's nothing there that I would like to see. Unless someone truly recommends this series to me, I don't think I'll be watching it. But for what I have watched and what I'm watching I got to say that I was pleasently entertained by the nonsensical humor in CBML, especially when you're stressed out and slightly feeling 'under the weather' it felt like a good dose of comedy. EMYM wasn't great...but finally I found Bosco's character to not be useless...and I can see him in a new light, plus the pen twirling was cool. And for GMG...it's no criminal minds, or castle or anything of the like...but it's watchable and the cases aren't so bad (and I'm not saying criminal minds or castle is excellent).

Next is Harry Potter. OMG. Did you see it yet? Are you a HP fan? I'll be putting a poll up for that...and I'll most likely post a review. lol

Finally...A Christmas Special this year? Yes or No? Answer through the poll.

No comments: