Friday, December 25, 2009

This Christmas

Traditions are made by humans, thus they can be changed and omitted. I'm a more traditional person, and prefer to have my traditions kept and so I've decided to write a special fanfic, but not for Christmas, but for Valentine's day. However, the GOOD news is, I will write a special Christmas chapter for all three of my fanfics and...of course the Epilogue to my fanfic which has the title of Tired of Being Sorry...will also take place during Christmas, or rather the holiday season.

I hope all of you are as excited as I am for what is to come with my fanfics. To be honest, it doesn't feel like Christmas at all. I live in Canada, and this year I have a wet green Christmas. It really ruins the entire holiday for me, and the thing that disappoints me most I didn't get to spend my Christmas eve with just family. As some of you recall from earlier posts, I go away to university and spending time with family is essential to me, thus, I look forward to the holidays, like Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving and etc. But this year everything has changed, my Christmas was probably the worst Christmas I can recall having. Yes, the worst one.

anyways, I hate the fact that some of you are reading and thinking to yourself, 'why is randomness so down when it's just an amazing time of year?' But I'm not 'down' i just don't feel very jolly or happy but I feel as though today (Christmas Day) is just another day.

Well...if you would like to read a truly depressing post on why my holiday sorta sucks, I'll be posting it up later in my personal blog.

Anyways,

CHEERS! HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM RANDOMNESS, THE ONE WHO HOPEFULLY PUTS A SMILE ON YOUR FACE WITH FANFICS!

Oh...the next update of The Stalker will have my view of the two grand productions by TVB...so you should definitely anticipate a very amusing update


Bye for now.

RANDOMNESS

No comments: