Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Special: Part II

Howdy folks, I hope you enjoyed the first 'part' of my fanfic that went through Ron's situation and well, like I said, here is the second part. Enjoy.

=================

It was late in the evening as the two of them were sitting in front of the fireplace just thinking about and talking about all the times they spent together. It was amazing how they met when they were both only eighteen, fresh out of high school and got roomed together in university by pure chance. And now, this moment was probably their last together as two single ladies with endless dreams and possibilities...

Tavia: Leila, we’re gonna be late for your party

Leila: I don’t really feel like going...how about we just stay home and watch a nice romantic comedy...

Tavia: Don’t be stupid...tonight’s your last night as a young, hot and very eligible bachelorette...

Leila: It’s not like I’m gonna hook up with some stranger tonight and fly off to Vegas to have a wedding in a split second

Tavia looked at her: Maybe...or...you could meet him here by chance...

Leila: Who are you talking about?

Tavia: You know exactly who I’m talking about...remember...our trip five years ago...after you came back all you talked about was him...for weeks

Leila: Oh please, that was just a...casual thing we had that night...

Tavia laughed: You’re making it sound like you two actually got it on...but from what I remembered you telling me was the two of you spoke for hours...lame

Leila: Hey, I’m a more platonic person you know...

Tavia: Of course...it’s all about that emotional and spiritual connection the two of you shared...boring...

Leila: Whatever, I’m getting married tomorrow to a guy I met like fifteen years ago...I think that’s enough excitement

Tavia laughed: You’re such a goody two shoes...I swear you could easily run away...or even better tell your parents that I’m your one true love and that...well...marrying a man isn’t right for you

The two of them bursted into laughter...Leila looked at her best friend and obviously maid of honour and was glad that she was there with her. She couldn’t imagine what she would do if Tavia had said no...But then again it would be very much unlike Tavia to say no to wearing a pretty gown and meeting rich, good looking young men.

Tavia: So...what’s it going to be?

Leila: How about you go out there and find yourself a date for my wedding tomorrow and I’ll stay back...maybe take a nice drive around the city or something later...

Tavia: Oh, I see...you think I’m gonna steal your limelight out there

Leila laughed: Of course, your beauty is just too much for those silly men to handle...and I don’t want to be overshadowed by you on my last night as a smokin’ single lady

Tavia joined in the laughter: alright then...I’ll be off...

Leila: Ok...remember the ceremony starts at noon sharp...so be home...before

Tavia: Don’t worry...I got your back b**ch

Leila smiled: Oh...and if you’re not back before midnight...Merry Christmas

Tavia hugged her best friend in the whole world: Merry Christmas Leila Tong...by this time tomorrow...you’ll be Mrs. Ng...Leila Ng...I don’t know...I think I’ll have some difficulty getting use to it...

Leila noticed Tavia’s eyes starting to tear up a bit and realized that her eyes were too. Moments later they were sitting on the couch of Leila’s parent’s house crying their eyes out...this was probably the last moment where it would be just the two of them...roommates and best friends.

Leila (crying): Tavia, stop crying...your mascara is going to run

Tavia (crying): you stop crying...my mascara won’t run because it’s (sobs) waterproof

Leila (crying): Your eyes will be all red...how are you going to party it up tonight?

Tavia (crying): You’re right...but you stop first

Woman: What’s with all this ruckus?

Leila: Mommy

Tavia: Auntie Mary

Leila’s mom sat down in between the two of them

Mary: I thought the two of you finished your crying last week, when you were still in states

Leila sobbed: I thought so too...but...

Tavia sobbed: Leila’s getting married...tomorrow!

Mary: That’s it...Tavia...go upstairs, wash up and head out that door...you have a party to go to and you...we need to have a little talk

Tavia left Mary and Leila alone as she went upstairs to wash up.

Mary: Leila, you know that this wedding means a lot to both families...but as your mother...I need you to know that you will always have my support...and whatever you choose to do is fine by me...here take the keys

Leila: Mom...

Mary: This is your last chance to think things through...I don’t want you to marry someone just because it would help our family business...

Leila hugged her mother: Thanks mom...I guess I’ll go for a drive...and think things through...
==============
As you can tell...Leila indeed is the bride to be...and the next chapter will really pick up the pace as it will explain things a bit better about our bride and groom to be. I'm quite excited about the next chapter actually...and hope you are too.

Well...please leave me a comment or two and have a fantastic day.

Randomness...OUT!

1 comment:

Nina said...

Thanks for a great update.
Will Leila run away? Hope not
Can't wait to read the thirth part, and how they meet again,
When are you going to update?
I will be back tomorrow ;)