Friday, April 18, 2008

Randomness' Week

Alrighty, for those of you who have been wondering when I will be posting up the next update...I can say this, it will NOT happen this weekend for a couple of reasons.

  1. I have a physics test, this coming Monday
  2. I have a calc quiz, this coming Monday
  3. I have a bio test, this coming Tuesday
So...that means that this weekend will be 'hard-core' studying...lol...which will result in reading the entire unit for bio, since I didn't read it, reading the entire chapter for physics, since I didn't read that either...and doing some calculus homework...which I didn't do. For a grade 12 student, it seems as though I'm slacking off more than others...but this is my carefree attitude...and this also makes me...Randomness lol

So now...I'll give you a run down of next week...and the possible dates of updates...

Monday: Calculus quiz, Physics Test, Student council meeting, science olympics (I'm such a nerd)
Tuesday: Biology Test
Wednesday: Ball hockey tournament
Thursday: Ball hockey tournament
Friday: I have NO clue

So...looking at this schedule I have here...it looks like there is a possibility for an update on the Wednesday...when I come home from the all day tournament...hmmm...that seems like the likely plan. But, it might change...since I rarely go according to plan.

I guess that's all...

Keep an eye out for the next chapter of Tired of Being Sorry...


*Side note*

I'm watching A Journey Called Life and I'm loving it...i think everyone should give that series a try. It has a nice pace, and the chemistry between Steven and Linda is amazing.

No comments: