Thursday, April 10, 2008

Oops...

Howdy folks...

Ok...so my week was busy/is busy. I'll give you a run through of my week...

Monday: Bio presentation
Tuesday: Calculus and Physics Test (I think I failed the calc one)
Wednesday: Badminton Regionals (came in 4th place...booo)
Thursday: Reel Canada film fest (walking around, still exhausted from Wednesday)
Friday: Helping out with the ball hockey tournament

As you can see...my week was quite unpleasant. With that being said...I still managed to update Take 2 just because it has been quite some time since I last updated it. As for Tired of Being Sorry...I'm sorry to say that the update might be pushed until the actual weekend, meaning Saturday or Sunday. Right now, my legs are tired and probably have so much lactic acid built up because of the badminton regionals yesterday and my right hand shakes whenever I do too much work. This means that, typing this up is already a huge problem...I can't imagine how I would be able to type up like a 7 page word document for the next chapter.

Anywho...

No comments: