Saturday, April 5, 2008

Random

It's been a while since my last update. So...as one can tell from my banner, I've watched The Seventh Day, it's much better than I expected...(I had zero expectation for it). I also finished WOIL2, I started Wasabi Mon Amour...but gave up on it...since it was just not my cup of tea. I also started to watch The Gentle Crackdown 2...and gave up on it since it was quite ridiculous. Even if it had 2 of my many favourite actors...it was just not my cup of tea. So...I thought I'd give DIE a try...even though the storyline is obviously fake, and the way they solve the cases seem extremely unreasonable and unrealistic...it's quite entertaining...and Sonija Kwok is starting to grow on me. I find her acting acceptable now...and her bickering scenes with Roger was great to watch. Hmmm...as for Tai Chi...i haven't had the time to give it 100% of my utmost attention so I thought I'd save that series until I have the time to watch it. A series that seems to attract me is the one with the marathon with Steven and Linda. I haven't seen Linda in a while...and i sorta miss watching her act...kinda weird. But it's true. I'm really becoming bored/tired of watching the same people over and over again.

What else is there...

Right...so as some people might know...I'm in my last year of highschool...glazing over the classes and trying to maintain a decent average with all the extra curricular things I do. When I say a decent average I do mean a 90. I really hate this feeling of anxiety that I'm getting cause the university that I want to go to won't reply until early May...just because they need to see 6 marks...in order to calculate the average. Since their minimum requirement for the program is a 90 average...grrr. So i'm praying that I'd get in...especially when I know that there are only 160 spots available and their pool of applicants this year is close to 6000. Imagine that...or actually calculate that! The chances are quite slim...but I'm hoping and praying.

The last thing I'd like to mention is about my fanfics. Tired of Being Sorry has been going on for a while now and I really enjoy writing it. I have so much to say and to respond to the comments...but I really don't have the time yet. I do know that I will probably have a nice entry on this blog in a couple of days to just reply to comments and give the readers a heads up. My other fanfic Take 2 has been on hiatus...and I'm considering to start it up again...continue where I left off...if I do...the next chapter will be quite sad...but I feel that it would be the most emotionally moving chapter that I would write. I'm really looking forward to it too. Now...I have a very big announcement to make regarding this summer...but that will be part of a later post.

So...this post is to give everyone who ever visits my blog a lil heads up to the upcoming entries that I'll have.

That's all folks.

1 comment:

Kaptain A said...

Hey there Random!

Since you dropped me a message on my blog regarding the hectic schedule of a senior, I thought I should return the favor too.. hehe

My name is Alice btw!
OMO! You are a president of the student council! So cool! At my school, well, the president is not doing a very good job. I hate when that happens. You voted for them just to find that they never show up to meeting. The worst part is getting away with the lamest excuses!

Aw, you are waiting for your university too? Your college seems to be a hard-core college, accepting only 160 students! I'd have to say GOOD LUCK!!

I got accepted to my first choice like last week...but it I'm SO MAD! They accepted in the Spring of 2009 (January!) but I applied for Fall 2008! So now I', waiting for my second and third choice.

Oops, sorry for the long rant! ]

Fighting!!