Friday, May 9, 2008

My Apologies

I know that I said before that I would update this fanfic during the week/before the weekend but because of the many events that took place, I was unable to do so.

My week started off fine, as in everything went pretty well. Our school managed to come second in the Science Olympics (yes, I was part of the team). So the next day we come back to school...everything seemed to have spiraled downward for me.

It's funny how for all of the classes I have, I have a student teacher. I, as an extremely opinionated and creative student never get along with student teachers. I don't know, maybe I have the mentality that they are not really teachers, but rather students. STudents that are trying very hard to impress the teacher (my actual teacher). I find them to be somewhat pathetic and they tick me off. Maybe this explains why my marks are always dropping whenever I have a student teacher. So...I failed the math assessment and asian failed a bio assignment...

And remember...it continues to spiral downward. I come home to check my email...and what do I see...a rejection email from the university program that I actually wanted to go into. Now...with everything that happened...do you really think I was in the mood to update?

Of course not. I was disappointed at myself for not getting a higher average and disappointed with the typos that I found in my supplementary application for that program. Then the 'what if's ' started to pop in my head. I really hate those 'what if's' so very horrible in deed.

So...let me inform you of my update. The update will take place this weekend...I don't care how busy I am...but I WILL UPDATE this fanfic because it is my outlet. I really do enjoy writing...it's funny how I love writing, I love music...and yet I want to go into science. Maybe it's an asian influence, maybe I've been watching too many doctor related series...or maybe...just maybe...there is something in my past that motivates me to go into sciences and become a doctor.

Yes...this sounds like the story of a typical asian...but let's face it...that's the reality of an Asian person. Your parents will always want you to be a doctor, lawyer, pharmacist, engineer...and etc. Personally...I actually like those occupations, I love to argue, I love research and I like taking things apart, and cutting things open. Anywho...back to the fanfic.

The next chapter will arrive soon...very soon...hopefully, I'll finish writing it tonight, and post it up sometime during this weekend. HOPEFULLY.

Anyways...I finished watching A Journey Called Life, and I absolutely loved it...well more like really liked it...and now I'm starting to watch Catch Me Now. At first it didn't appeal to me at all, but...I thought it might be cool...so ya...


And this summer...there will be a fanfic...a very nicely crafted fanfic written by me. So far...I have the plot, and I'm working on the intro video and I already wrote a very short instrumental openning theme for it. Hopefully it won't be a disappointment.


TOODLES

No comments: