Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The End is Near: Ch 6

Happy New Year!!! 2013 is going to be a blast!!! Hopefully everything will work out and I wish every single one of you a blessed year with good health, great fortune and an amazing journey to come. Now on with the fanfic!

===============
Ch 6



~In the elevator~

Bosco: That was the doctor, wasn’t it?

Ron: That’s the doctor

Bosco: She’s pretty

Ron: Don’t let Myolie hear that...she might eat you alive

Bosco laughed: Oh no, we have the right to check out other people...so it’s all good

Ron: Uh huh...

Bosco: So, what’s your next move?

Ron: What?

Bosco: Oh come on...she’s probably as interested in you as you are interested in her...mutual attraction...

Ron: Sounds like the name of a movie

Bosco: No...’Fatal  Attraction’ is the name of a movie...some director you are

Ron: Just because I’m part of pop culture shouldn’t mean I need to know about pop culture

Bosco: And this is why you’re not a script writer...so...you’re next move?

Ron: I’ll bring her back a souvenir...

Bosco: For your mom?

Ron: No! For Linda...and for my mom

Bosco laughed: I hope you’re not getting the both of them the same thing

~Doctor’s office~

Mary: So, Dr. Chung how did you and my son meet?

Linda: It was a coincident, he dropped his wallet and I picked it up

Mary: Are the two of you close?

Linda: We just met a while ago...

Mary: Are you by any chance dating my son? It counts even if you’re casually dating and you don’t consider yourself his girlfriend

Linda: I think you might’ve gotten the wrong idea...we’re just friends, really...

Mary: Oh, I’m sorry for probing...it’s becoming a habit of mine to probe when my son introduces me to a female colleague or friend...it’s just I’m getting old and I’d like to see my son get married and start a family...

Linda: It’s ok...my parents ask similar questions when I introduce them to a male colleague or friend

Mary: But I bet your parents aren’t worried about you finding a date or anything...I bet you have so many pursuers since you’re a doctor, well mannered and pretty too...

Linda: I’m flattered but, I don’t exactly have any pursuers at the moment

Mary: Or you’re just too busy to notice them?

Linda: Um...maybe...anyways, I’ll have Elaine check you in and lead you to the procedure room

Mary: Thank you Dr. Chung

~5 days later Taiwan~                                     

Bosco: Finally! We’re done! Now I can enjoy the scenery and spend some alone time with Myolie

Ron laughed: You literally see her day and night and you still want to spend more time with her, the only explanation for that is love

Bosco smiled: Yup...cause honestly I can’t think of anything else either. Oh, and you...you better buy that doctor friend of yours something since your mom obviously interrogated her

Ron: I know, I know...I kind of wanted Myolie to help me out...but since you want to spend time with her...

Bosco heaved a sigh: Fine, before you blame me for not helping out a pal...you can tag along with us while we go shopping...

Ron: Thanks man, I owe you one

Myolie: Why are you two standing here when everyone is getting ready to leave?

Bosco: We’re just talking...Ron needs your help with buying his girlfriend a present

Myolie: What? Girlfriend? Ron Ng! How can you keep something like that from your best friend?

Ron: Um...I don’t have a girlfriend? She’s just a friend who also happens to be my mom’s current cardiologist

Myolie: Is she pretty?

Bosco: Yup

Myolie: You knew about her and didn’t tell me? What else are the two of you keeping from me?

Bosco: That’s about it...I swear

Ron: Ya...so...I need your help...you know how my mom is with the women I introduce to her...so...what should I get her?

Myolie: Well...there is one thing I can think of...

Ron: Really?

Myolie: It’s this really cute charm bracelet that comes in a limited number, last I checked a few Taiwan stores still have them in stock

Ron: You think she’ll like it

Myolie: How would I know? But it is pretty and cute, and if you get her white, it works with almost everything...so it’s probably your best bet. Here take a look at it (she shows him a picture of it on her phone)

Ron: Did you want one too?

Myolie: I was thinking about...but I’m still contemplating

Ron: I could get you one since I’ll be heading there anyways...

Myolie: Really?

Bosco looked at him: Really?

Ron: Ya? Why not?

Myolie gave Ron a hug: You’re the best friend ever!

Ron smiled: You’re welcome. So, I guess you two can spend the day alone together after all

~ A few days later~

Ron finally flew back from Taiwan and had a few days off before he had to go into the studio for some editing work. He decided to give Linda a call so that he could give her the present he bought.

~on the phone~

Ron: Hello?

Linda: Hi, and who may this be?

Ron: I’m Ron...Ng, we met a week ago

Linda: Oh, hi...I wasn’t really expecting you to call

Ron: How come?

Linda: I thought you were just saying that to be nice

Ron laughed: Oh...well, I could hang up and you can pretend this call never came through

Linda laughed: It’s ok...so what can I do for you? Did your mom want to speak to me?

Ron: Well...as an apology for leaving you unattended with my mom, I bought you a gift and was wondering when you would be free so I could actually give it to you

Linda: A gift? You really don’t have to, your mom is a lovely person

Ron: But she did ask you a lot of questions, didn’t she?

Linda: It’s fine, a lot of my elderly patients ask me questions along those lines all the time

Ron: Well, when are you free...and if you’re not, I could always drop by and drop off the gift

Linda: I’m free today, at noon...but I bet you have lots of work to do, so...

Ron: Noon sounds good, I’ll meet you at the cafe across from the hospital then

Linda: Oh, ok, see you then, bye

Ron: bye

==========

Even though I'm not sure who is actually reading my fanfic, I still want to continue to write it...and so, if you are reading this, leave me a comment or two...

Your comments always brighten up my day and that's a fact.

So, Happy New Year and 

Randomness...OUT!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still reading everything. And I know the feeling of wanting to finish a story even if no one wants to read it.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to write

you a very little

remark to help thank you very much yet again

considering the

fantastic tricks you have contributed above. sac longchamp pas cher ,It was so

unbelievably generous of

you giving publicly just what a number of people might have offered for sale for an e book in making some bucks for themselves, most notably now that you might well have tried it [url=http://www.sac-longchamp-pascher-fr.com]sac longchamp pliage[/url] sac longchamp if you

ever [url=http://www.sac-longchamp-pascher-fr.com]sac longchamp pliage[/url]

longchamp sac pas cher decided. The

solutions

as well worked like the easy way to know that the rest have a similar

passion similar to

mine to figure out much more regarding this matter.

Certainly

there are a lot more

fun

periods in the future for those who

view your blog.