Friday, July 22, 2011

Take 2: Ch 23

Howdy folks,

This update is a week late because last week I got my wisdom teeth taken out and I was basically in bed and in pain. I hope you still have some faith in me...and continue to read my fanfics lol

===========================


Ch 23

Ron: Study time? I feel like that’s more to my advantage than yours

Linda: Well...we’ll see about that when the final comes

Ron smiled: So, when would you like me to pay you back?

Linda: It does seem like you want to get rid of me as soon as possible...

Ron: Oh...I...

Linda smiled: I’m just joking...anyways, you won’t be able to get rid of me so soon. I have to get going...but I’ll see you around. And remember, you owe me

Ron: Bye...and...thanks

Linda: For what?

Ron: Everything

Linda: You always say that...but I don’t think I’ve done anything

Ron: You’ve done more than enough...trust me...I know

Linda: Ok...bye

He got back into is lying position, closed his eyes and continued to listen to his music. Her smile is beautiful, he thought to himself. He then quickly got up, looked around and spotted her just walking off. He got to his feet and ran after her. Tapping her on the shoulder, he tried to catch his own breath.

Ron: Linda, wait

Linda: What is it?

Ron: I...don’t know

Linda: What? You just ran here, and you don’t know why...Ron, that doesn’t make sense

Ron: Maybe...subconsciously I...

Linda: You subconsciously what?

Ron: I don’t know

Linda: You don’t know...interesting.

Ron: Oh...uh...I...maybe...

Linda: Ron...breathe, then think, then speak...try it in that order

Ron smiled: Ok... (He took a deep breath, then looked at her)

Linda: And

Ron: Much better

Linda: So...you came running because?

Ron: Um...if you see Leila can you tell her to check her email

Linda: That’s it? You ran all the way here to tell me that? Sure

Ron: Well no...I wanted to tell you something else too

Linda: Well...

Ron: You have a really nice smile

1 comment:

Cave Dancer said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.