Wednesday, September 8, 2010

UPDATES!!!

Howdy folks,

Some of you might be wondering 'where are the updates?' And I'm going to tell you exactly where they are...well more like when you'll see them.

But first of all, let me fill you in on what's going on with me and why there might be a lag in updates. School just started and there's a lot to do like; pack, move, unpack, buy books, pay tuition and become broke. That sounds just about right...anyways. Here's a few pics of my new room (not like you've seen my old rooms or anything) not exactly the nicest looking room but I definitely think it's totally 'liveable'


Also, I've just completed a 1000 piece puzzle thingy and the sense of accomplishment felt AMAZING!!! It felt just as good as writing and completing a fanfic...which I realized I haven't done in a LONG time. Anyways, here's a pic of the puzzle I put together lol

Now...for when the updates will be up...I think I'll be writing a couple of chapters and probably will be posting one or two chapters from various fanfics up sometime in mid September (which really is right around the corner). By the end of September I plan to have chapters 3 and 4 of my NEWEST fanfic up for everything to read. By the end of this year...I think Take 2 would be completed. A Truthful Lie might end up going over to next year...and ya...stuff like that.

This is just a really rough plan of what's going to happen...but I'll keep you up to date whenever I can.

No comments: