Saturday, August 16, 2008

Random

There are only a few weeks left until summer break is over, and then it's back to school for me. Well, technically it's not 'back to school' since this will be my first year of university, something that I've always looked forward to. I guess I'm feeling a bit confused at the moment since I really don't know how exactly I feel about going to university. There are just so many things to do at the moment that I feel as though I'm busier than when I was in school. They say that summer is meant for relaxing, but I've noticed that over the past couple of years my summers have been more stressful.

Maybe I'm getting a bit older, maybe I have more things on my mind or maybe...I've lost that enjoyment I once had for summer break. This summer has been the most uninteresting out of all summers, it seems as though the only thing that is occupying me is planning for university and piano...and of course as a hobby writing fanfics. But really...I want to do the things I've done in the past when I was little. Spending those carefree hours outdoors with my family, flying kites, having a picnic, bike rides, tennis...the normal things I would do. I really hope that by the end of August I'll be able to do those things...even skipping rocks would make my summer a bit more 'fun.'

Speaking of 'fun,' I've written a song that is completely childish humour, so if you would like to listen to it, please don't complain about the content or be offended by it in any way shape or form...this is completely for the sake of entertainment.

http://www.imeem.com/people/T5Johj/music/HwPG9Z60/jennifer_dang_aka_randomness_ft_linda_dang_the_fingers_a/


Alright...I've been working on a song for A Truthful Lie...it's actually the subtheme...but I'm having some difficulty recording it so...if you'd like to hear it, it should be available in 2 weeks for next week I will restrain myself from the computer altogether to prepare for my piano exam...something has been delayed for quite a while now. I'm really excited about it for it is the main thing that is holding my summer back, yet it's one of my greatest hobbies and I think when I play it makes me feel great. And it allows me to really express myself, just like any other form of art...

Speaking of which, I should be updating Tired of Being Sorry...tomorrow since I don't want to delay it's update any further. Tomorrow's update will end with a poem that I've written months before and it fits perfectly into the chapter, and you will see why.

So...keep a close eye out for it...

Question: Have you been watching the Olympics lately?

No comments: