Thursday, January 24, 2008

Random

I finally finished all of my school exams about two days ago. I tried to not think about my exams...but couldn't help myself. Then the moment of truth came when I realized the many stupid little mistakes that I made and thought to myself 'why didn't i see that before?' It all came at that moment, that moment of realization...grrr...

Have you ever had those? You know...that moment when you couldn't think of the right words to say, or the right thing to write down...or the right thing to do. And then, hours, days maybe months later it comes to you. OUT OF NO WHERE! It's that moment when you decided to think about that thing whatever it was...and the answer just pops in your head like it was there all along waiting, just waiting for that moment when your mind someone wandered upon it.

But now I can't do much...the past is the past...I can only hope that I did well...and move on. A new semester will be starting...and I better be prepared. Two science and a math doesn't sound too fun...but it'll all be over soon enough...then it's the next part of life. The next chapter...university.


~sigh~

Now moving onto another topic.

So...I've been watching WOIL2 and SL2. I expected nothing from both series since I didn't really enjoy WOIL to begin with...and most of the cast from SL seemed to have disappeared. It's really sad how TVB wants to make a sequel for SL, yet it's a completely new cast with exceptions to Sammul of course. What I found to be very odd was Kenneth Ma's role as the new lead in SL2. He was the pervert in SL with the fetish for ripped/torn pantyhose...yet he's a lawyer in this one? I'm not saying I'm not enjoying his character...but TVB could've done better with someone else. As for WOIL2, for some very odd reason, Myolie's role reminds me of her role in GA, honestly, maybe it's those random day dreams that she has in this series, or the over exaggerated looks that she gives which really resembled her character in GA.

Speaking of both series...their theme songs are...below average. Kenneth butchered the theme song to SL2. And the sub theme for WOIL2 with Myolie and that Vincent guy is not that great...I actually prefer the sub theme with Myolie and Bosco...and of course Bosco's singing isn't considered anywhere close to being the greatest. That really says something lol

So far this year...there hasn't been a single series that is really worth watching...it's really a pity...but then again there are series that I am looking forward to like The Four...I haven't seen a wuxia series in ages and it's really killing me...I really hope that it'll be decent and half memorable...though...I don't like Kenneth.

There's something about him that I just can't seem to like. He's a bit old, but age doesn't matter, since I loved Damian in DOL. He's not that good-looking, but looks shouldn't matter, Bobby isn't handsome, but he's amazing. He's not charming? Well I don't really know the reason. Maybe I should give him time to 'grow' on me.

You know...there will always be actors or actresses that you don't seem to like and will never know the reason why...and for me...Kenneth Ma is one of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You silly goose! lol
first of all.. you talk about TVB too much, frikking obsessed, now go eat cake xD lol

me wish you the best of marks too!